All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionCulling from his years of Maine storytelling and from his two wildly popular books, A Moose and a Lobster Walk Into a Bar and Down the Road a Piece: A Storyteller's Guide to Maine , humorist John McDonald has selected and presented his best work for this uproarious CD. McDonald delivers traditional Down East stories, including Which Way to Bangor? , She Won't Come Down and Set 'er Again as well as his take on helping tourists, speaking the Maine language, mud season, and much more. The seventy-seven-minute CD has twenty-five selections.
- Author BiographyStoryteller John McDonald performs at events throughout Maine and New England and has done so for decades, constantly perfecting his unique brand of Maine storytelling and humor in front of audiences large and small.
- Author(s)John McDonald
- PublisherIslandport Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationYarmouth, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIslandport Press
- Weight91 g
- Width142 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.