Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a bum? Are you a bum if you're a McCoy? Look it up. No matter the source, you will find a bum defined as a lazy, inferior, worthless person. Doesn't that fit the image of a McCoy? Ask the torious Frank McCoy and he will profanely tell you that you have need to look up the definition. Instead, just use his son Milt McCoy as the standard for what you can expect from a bum. Is Frank's harsh condemnation wrong? If you ask Milt's mother, Bess, she would srt and cackle out an agreement with Frank. But if you asked any of the townspeople they would shake their heads in disagreement, and they might even sing Milt's praises, as is the case of Sheriff Foster. As Milt's abundant willpower and good nature conquers one challenge after ather Milt picks up more and more believers. Especially, Violet Stewart, the love of his life. After watching Milt overcome challenges that many other lesser men would have succumbed to, Violet, or Vi as she prefers to be called, would heartily agree when Milt yells to the heaven that he was born a McCoy but he ain't bum. But the question is-do you agree?
- Author BiographyDennis McCreight is a Midwestern rooted wanderer of the world who became a story teller, dabbler in watercolors, and a record holding fisherman who lives in San Diego with his wife, Linda-the catch of his life.
- Author(s)Dennis C McCreight
- Date of Publication04/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.