Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNicole Nikki Carter is stranger to the struggle. Recovering from a nasty divorce, Nikki struggles to keep the bills paid with her minimum wage job. She encounters problem after problem while trying to keep it together. With a mouth to feed, Nikki has to make several hard decisions to keep from falling apart. She eventually lands what she believes to be her dream job and is finally able to get herself back on track. Lonely and wearing her heart on her sleeve, Nikki lands in the company of the wrong men and has her heart broken. She manages to have a few good friends on her side while others just wish her harm and can't wait to see her fall. Nikki falls off the social ladder until she meets Antonio King, the next drug kingpin of the seven cities. Quickly, Nikki is sucked into his world and soon realizes, ain't love in the city when the Feds come kcking. Will she make it out of harms way or will the cold and heartless city pull her in deeper? Follow the drama filled life of Nikki Carter as she learns the hard way about love and loyalty.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.