Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeard the one about the airline that has introduced 'corpse cupboards' on new planes to cope with the number of people who die in the air? Heard the story about the First Class air hostess who got fired for sitting on the face of a passenger during a long haul flight? Heard about the amount of knickers and false teeth that are left behind in the body of the plane? Heard how pissed-off stewards put laxatives in your drinks? Heard about the pilot who ran out of runway? Heard of the disabled passengers who miraculously walk again? No? Then you haven't read Air Babylon. Do you kw the best place to have sex on a plane? Do you kw how to dress for an upgrade? Do you kw that one drink in the air equals three on the ground? Do you kw who is checking you in? Who is checking you out? Do you kw exactly what happens to your luggage once it leaves your sight? Is it secure? Are you safe? Do you really kw anything about the business that you entrust your life to several times a year? Air Babylon is a trawl through the highs, the lows, and the rapid descents of the travel industry. It catalogues the births, the deaths, the drunken brawls, the sexual antics, and the debauchery behind the scenes of the ultimate service industry - where the world is divided into those who wear the uniform and those who don't...
- Author BiographyImogen Edwards-Jones is the co-author of the bestselling Hotel Babylon, Air Babylon and Fashion Babylon as well as author of The Stork Club and The Taming of Eagles. Her fiction includes My Canape Hell, Shagpile, The Wendy House and Tuscany for Beginners. Her new book, Beach Babylon, is now available from Bantam Press. Imogen lives in west London with her husband and their baby daughter. Anonymous is a collection of high-profile insiders from the fashion industry. Anonymous is a collection of airline staff, front of house as well as behind the scenes, whose identities must remain secert in order to protect the guilty.
- Author(s)Imogen Edwards-Jones
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2006
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight293 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.