Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionOn April 10, 2010 at 10:41 local time, approaching Runway 26 of Smolensk Severny airdrome, a Tupolev-154M aircraft of the State Aviation of the Republic of Poland crashed while conducting a n-regular international flight PLF 101 carrying passengers from Warsaw to Smolensk. The cause of the accident was the failure of the crew to take a timely decision to proceed to an alternate airdrome due to weather conditions at the airport of destination. All 96 persons on board, including Polish President Lech Kaczynski and his wife, died in the crash.
- Author(s)Igor Korovin
- Date of Publication13/03/2011
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.