All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe USAF's emphasis on realistic combat training has resulted in better prepared aircrews meeting the challenges of combat in a constantly changing inter-national arena. This highly effective method of training grew out of an effort to avoid the mistakes made in previous air power operations, as is evident from Vietnam. The USAF's ability to respond effectively to future challenges regarding national interests requires continued emphasis on realistic combat training in single service, joint warfighting and combined operations arenas. Of particular importance to the modern day Air Force are the lessons learned beginning with operations in the Vietnam War and go through the Gulf War. These lessons clearly point out why air power projection strategy must be tailored to the national objectives, and the results which may occur if there is a misapplication of this military asset. An historical review of some important lessons learned, the type of training the USAF is conducting in FY95, and where the Air Force must go to meet future challenges will provide an overall assessment of Air Power Training In The USAF.
- Author(s)John T Davee
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight82 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.