All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraised by both students and journalists for its -nsense instructional approach, accessible writing style, and extensive supply of practical exercises, Air Words is a comprehensive newswriting text that is designed to help students learn the fundamental sentence structure and grammar required to write for broadcast news. It is carefully designed to guide students through a progression of news situations, from a simple lead story to a complex remote video field report. The fourth edition brings the book up to date with numerous changes that have occurred in the last decade of broadcast journalism.
- Author BiographyJohn Hewitt is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts at San Francisco State University and the author of Documentary Filmmaking (OUP).
- Author(s)Professor Emeritus John Hewitt
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.