All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal textbook for anyone working towards a career in aircraft maintenance engineering Written to meet the needs of aircraft maintenance certifying staff, this book covers the basic kwledge requirements of ECAR 66 (previously JAR-66) for all aircraft engineers within Europe. ECAR 66 regulations are being continuously harmonised with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements in the USA, making this book ideal for all aerospace students. ECAR 66 modules 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8 are covered in full and to a depth appropriate for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME). This book will also serve as a valuable reference for those taking programs in ECAR 147 and FAR 147 establishments. In addition, the necessary mathematics, aerodynamics and electrical principles have been included to meet the requirements of introductory aerospace engineering courses. To aid learning and to prepare readers for examinations, numerous written and multiple-choice questions are provided with a large number of revision questions at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyLloyd Dingle is a chartered aeronautical engineer with over 40 years' experience in the field of aircraft maintenance, specialising in aircraft structures and fluid systems. He is currently the chairman of the individual assessment panel at the Royal Aeronautical Society and is a practising consultant in aircraft maintenance engineering professional development and education. Mike Tooley has over 30 years' experience of teaching electrical principles, electronics and avionics to engineers and technicians, previously as Head of Department of Engineering, Dean of Faculty and Vice Principal at Brooklands College in Surrey, UK. He currently works as a consultant and freelance technical author.
- Author(s)Lloyd Dingle,Mike Tooley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note766 black & white illustrations, 117 black & white tables
- Weight1179 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.