Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe simultaneous operation of all systems generating, moving, or removing heat on an aircraft is simulated using integrated analysis which is called Integrated Energy System Analysis (IESA) for this book. Its purpose is to understand, optimize, and validate more efficient system architectures for removing or harvesting the increasing amounts of waste heat generated in commercial and military aircraft. In the commercial aircraft industry IESA is driven by the desire to minimize airplane operating costs associated with increased system weight, power consumption, drag, and lost revenue as cargo space is devoted to expanded cooling systems. In military aircraft thermal IESA is also considered to be a key enabler for the successful implementation of the next generation jet fighter weapons systems and countermeasures. This book contains a selection of papers relevant to aircraft thermal management IESA published by SAE International. They cover both recently developed government and industry- funded thermal management IESA such as the Integrated Vehicle Energy Techlogy (INVENT) program, and older published papers still relevant today which address modeling approaches.
- Author(s)Mark Ahlers
- PublisherSAE International
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationWarrendale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAE International
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.