All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's world, pavement engineers are faced with the demand of designing and building durable and cost-effective, yet environmentally friendly pavement systems. Airfield and Highway Pavements: Efficient Pavements Supporting Transportation's Future explores the newest advances and challenges in pavement design and construction. This proceedings contains 57 peer-reviewed papers presented at the 2008 Airfield and Highway Pavements Conference in Bellevue, Washington, October 15-18, 2008. Topics addressed in the proceedings include: pavement modeling; characterization of pavement materials; pavement management, evaluation, and rehabilitation; performance of stabilized and unbound pavement layers; pavement design and analysis; and pavement performance studies. This proceedings consists of papers from both practitioners and academics and will be invaluable to anyone involved with pavement engineering and construction.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byHussain U. Bahia,Imad L. Al-Qadi,Jeffery R. Roesler,Scott D. Murrell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.