All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's world, pavement engineers are faced with the demand of designing and building durable and cost-effective, yet environmentally friendly pavement systems. Airfield and Highway Pavements: Efficient Pavements Supporting Transportation's Future explores the newest advances and challenges in pavement design and construction. This proceedings contains 57 peer-reviewed papers presented at the 2008 Airfield and Highway Pavements Conference in Bellevue, Washington, October 15-18, 2008. Topics addressed in the proceedings include: pavement modeling; characterization of pavement materials; pavement management, evaluation, and rehabilitation; performance of stabilized and unbound pavement layers; pavement design and analysis; and pavement performance studies. This proceedings consists of papers from both practitioners and academics and will be invaluable to anyone involved with pavement engineering and construction.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byHussain U. Bahia,Imad L. Al-Qadi,Jeffery R. Roesler,Scott D. Murrell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.