Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $166.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $263.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough six previous editions, Airline Marketing and Management has established itself as the leading textbook for students of marketing and its application to today's airline industry, as well as a reference work for those with a professional interest in the area. Carefully revised, the seventh edition of this internationally successful book examines an exceptionally turbulent period for the industry. It features new material on: *Changes in customer needs, particularly regarding more business travellers choosing - or being forced - to travel ecomy, and analysis of the bankruptcy of 'All Business Class' airlines. * An explanation of the US/EU 'Open Skies' agreement and analysis of its impact. *The increase in alliance activity and completion of several recent mergers, and the marketing advantages and disadvantages that have resulted. * Product adjustments that airlines must make to adapt to changes in the marketing environment, such as schedule re-adjustments and the reconfiguration of aircraft cabins. *Changes in pricing philosophies, with, for example, airlines moving to 'A La Carte' pricing, whereby baggage, catering and priority boarding are paid for as extras. *Airline websites and their role as both a selling and distributing tool. *The future of airline marketing. A review of the structure of the air transport market and the marketing environment is followed by detailed chapters examining business and marketing strategies, product design and management, pricing and revenue management, current and future distribution channels, and selling, advertising and promotional policies. The reader will benefit from greater understanding of both marketing and airline industry jargon and from kwledge obtained regarding the extraordinary strategic challenges w facing aviation. Written in a straightforward, easy-to-read style and combining up-to-date and relevant examples drawn from the worldwide aviation industry, this new edition will further enhance the book's reputation for providing the ideal introduction to the subject.
- Author BiographyStephen Shaw is Managing Director of SSA Ltd, UK, a firm specialising in providing courses in marketing and economics to airlines and aerospace firms, located at Chinnor, Oxford, England.
- Author(s)Stephen Shaw
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 4 b&w illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.