All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you having trouble with any of the following?: - Filling out airline application forms successfully - Putting together a good CV - Getting an airline interview/assessment - Getting through the n-technical interview (This is where most people fail) - Getting through the technical interview - Getting past psychometric tests - Getting through group exercises - Getting past a flight simulator assessment - Kwing what the airlines are looking for If the answer to any of the above is yes, then this is just the guide to take you to the next level. Maybe you are just starting out on the road to becoming an airline pilot, or maybe you're in the process of qualifying? Maybe you're a serving line pilot that hasn't had to prepare for modern airline assessments before, and feel ready to move on? Whatever stage your airline career is at The ULTIMATE Airline Selection And Interview Preparation Guide has the latest techniques and kw how to enable you to prepare with confidence for a modern airline assessment. Airline pilot interview questions and answers workbook is the ULTIMATE guide for anyone who wants to become a commercial airline pilot. The workbook has been written by a current flying Captain who has extensive kwledge of the airline pilot interview and selection process. The guide will provide candidates with approximately 500 sample interview questions, n-technical test questions and insider information on how to score high during the airline pilot selection process. - Insider information on how to pass the Airline Pilot technical and n-technical interview. - What the assessors are looking for. - Sample interview questions. - Essential tips on how to answer the interview questions. - Sample test questions and answers. - A 'must-have' resource for any aspiring pilot. - Written by a current serving pilot.
- Author BiographyLee Woolaston is currently a Flying Instructor and Captain with a Major UK Regional Airline. He currently flies the Embraer 135/145, a modern regional passenger jet airliner. He has approaching 5000 flying hours total time (3500 with the Airlines) and holds a JAR-FCL ATPL.
- Author(s)Lee Woolaston
- PublisherHow2become Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleTesting Series
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow2become Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.