All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires oral as well as written exams for pilot certification and flight review, and this guide teaches applicants t only what to expect on the test, but also how to exhibit subject mastery and confidence while under tough examiner scrutiny. In this test-preparation guide, the most frequently asked questions on the Airline Transport Pilot Oral Exam and their answers are provided along with sources for further study. License applicants who must pass this exam will benefit from the additional materials in this updated edition, including the latest FAA information and procedures that pilots need in order to be current with all FAA regulations. All the subjects an ATP candidate will be tested on during checkrides, career interviews, and aircraft transition rides are covered. Chapters are dedicated to turbine aircraft theory, performance and limitations, airline operational procedures, aeronautical decision making (ADM) and crew resource management (CRM), regulations, and instrument procedures. The book concludes with 2 appendices with the questions and answers candidates can expect on an airline-type checkride concerning aircraft systems and limitations, specific to the Beechcraft 1900C aircraft, so pilots can learn the basic components and principles for the type of turboprop aircraft found in many of today's regional airline fleets. This section may also be used as a workbook, with space provided so readers can reference their airplane operating manual to fill in the blanks to the same questions asked about the BE1900C.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Hayes began flying in 1972 at the age of 17. Over the past 30 years he has accumulated numerous certificates and ratings including Private, Commercial single- and multi-engine land ratings. He is currently a Certified Flight Instructor (Instrument) and is author of ASA's OEG Series.
- Author(s)Michael D. Hayes
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOral Exam Guide Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Weight285 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.