All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a one-of-a-kind, research-based, spiritual-Inspirational, fine art gift book of the highest quality. A molecule gateway invites entry into the light of the astral realm. There, the journey begins through a grand, vignette banquet created to fill your hearts with wonder. This thought-provoking series of vision narratives coupled with acutely sensitive Illustrations, painted by a Master Artist, conveys diverse cultural and spiritual philosophies from around the world, revealing a graceful connection of Oneness in all. The All are One concept portrayed throughout the book, is based on an expanding theory by top-tiered physicists that all living matter exists in one, vast, quantum field of sub-atomic vibrations in the akasha, or space, between matter and that within this virtual, invisible web of life-energy force, all are connected. Like spokes to the hub of a cosmic wheel, universal threads of refined truth flow in an indigeus pattern throughout various belief systems, all ultimately leading to Source. The compilation of these immortal clues has given rise to a unique format, an alliterative, akashic alphabet, tapped from the records of inner, ether consciousness.
- Author BiographyTrenace Rose was introduced to Transcendental Meditation at age 16 which was the beginning of a passionate exploration into various cultural beliefs. She has been active in the Science of Yoga as a spiritual practice, for the last 24 years and it was while reading one of Paramahansa Yogananda's extraordinary passages in his book, The Second Coming of Christ, that a seed for the book, Akashic Alphabet, was planted, blossoming into form through 6 years of research, solitude and ongoing meditation. The author's background includes a university curriculum of English, Modern Drama and Shakespeare courses completed in England and a B.A. Degree from USC. At age 20, she was granted membership to the Screen Actors Guild in Hollywood. During a diverse, freelance writing career, she has been honored with various awards for Lyrics in Songwriting at the Nashville Song Festival and Creative Writing at the Santa Barbara Writers Convention. After serving as a Project Facilitator for the Mindfulness Program at Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine in La Jolla, her fields of study continued, including the Tao and practice of Qi Qong, Buddhism, Shamanism, Naturopathy, Holistic Medicine, Nutritional Healing, Animal and Marine Mammal Communication, environmental awareness, astral travel, energetic healing modalities and the Hemi-Sync Method. Then came the sacred gift of a true satori, an out-of-body experience with supportive therapists present, that changed her life in a profound way.
- Author(s)Trenace Rose
- PublisherDementi Milestone Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationManakin-Sabot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDementi Milestone Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1028 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.