All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead Nnedi Okorafor's blogs and other content on the Penguin Community.Twelve-year-old Sunny lives in Nigeria, but she was born American. Her features are African, but she's albi. She's a terrific athlete, but can't go out into the sun to play soccer. There seems to be place where she fits. And then she discovers something amazing-she is a free agent, with latent magical power. Soon she's part of a quartet of magic students, studying the visible and invisible, learning to change reality. But will it be eugh to help them when they are asked to catch a career criminal who kws magic too?
- Author BiographyNnedi Okorafor was born in the United States to two Igbo (Nigerian) immigrant parents. She holds a PhD in English and is a professor of creative writing at Chicago State University. She has been the winner of many awards for her short stories and young adult books, and won a World Fantasy Award for Who Fears Death. Nnedi's books are inspired by her Nigerian heritage and her many trips to Africa. She lives in Chicago with her daughter Anyaugo and family. She can be contacted via her website, www.nnedi.com.
- Author(s)Nnedi Okorafor
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width148 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.