All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFantastico! What a treat: Gallop! in Spanish. For the millions of Hispanic children in the United States (Spanish is the primary language at home for 34 million Americans), and for the millions more children whose parents would like them to learn Spanish as a second language, comes the #1 New York Times bestseller, translated as Al Galope! With Al Galope!, Gallop! joins other classic children's authors and books such as Dr. Seuss (Huevos verdes con jamon), Maurice Sendak (Donde viven los monstruos), Margaret Wise Brown (Buenas ches, luna), H.A. Rey (Jorge el Curioso), and Judith Viorst (Alexander y el dia terrible, horrible, espantoso, horroroso). Al Galope! captures the pure, universal visual fun of watching animals come to life, with the most energetic, sing-song text: Puedes galopar como un caballo? Cloc-cloc-cloc! Puedes correr como un perro? Guau-guau-guau! Whether they speak Spanish fluently or are wanting to learn it, kids will love hearing and repeating the words as the animals swim, fly, leap, swing, gallop, and flutter across the page.
- Author(s)Rufus Butler Seder
- PublisherWorkman Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorkman Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.