All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Abu Hamid Ghazali in the 11th century, The Revival of the Religious Sciences is one of the most authoritative texts in Islamic religious literature. Offering a deeper understanding of Islam and its practices, this record contains the only English translation of an essential section from this magnum opus. Admired for the author s analytical approach and detailed exploration of the psychological and spiritual effects of prayer, this compendium will t only interest academics, but also Muslims who wish to recite the prayers in the original Arabic.
- Author BiographyAbu Hamid al-Ghazali is the most famous theologian-mystic in Islam and the author of The Revival of the Religious Sciences. He died in 1111 AD. The translator, Prof Kojiro Nakamura, was Head of Islamic Studies at Tokyo University.
- Author(s)Abu Hamid Al-Ghazali
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleAl-Ghazali Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Out-of-print date17/03/2016
- Weight295 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byKoji Nakamura
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.