All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is t only an Islamic classic but also one of the great spiritual autobiographies in the religious tradition. al-Ghazali (1058-1111) is generally acclaimed as the most influential thinker of medieval Islam. This volume contains a translation of Ghazali's autobiography The Deliverance from Error, in which the Imam describes his education and his intellectual crisis, which left him so paralysed by doubt that he was forced to resign the most distinguished academic appointment of his day.
- Author BiographyImam Abu Hamid al-Ghazali is generally acclaimed as the most influential thinker of medieval Islam; his writings have been regarded as the greatest in spirituality and have been, for centuries, the most read work after the Qur'an in the Muslim world.
- Author(s)Abu Hamid Muhammad ibn Muhammad al- Ghazali,Iman Abu Hamid al-Ghazali
- PublisherFons Vitae,US
- Date of Publication10/04/2001
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationKentucky
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFons Vitae,US
- Out-of-print date03/09/2010
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byR.J. McCarthy
- Edition Statement2nd annotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.