All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Alabama's curious underside with this oddly entertaining little guide! Travelers with a taste for the bizarre, tacky, and hilarious can visit the Coon Dog Cemetery, learn about the cattle-mutilation mystery, view the world's largest boll weevil, and sip Kudzu Tea. Only a true Southerner could capture the essence of these and other authentic Alabama phemena, and Andy Duncan does his home state proud.
- Author BiographyAndy Duncan is an award-winning writer and lifelong Southerner whose fiction and nonfiction works have appeared in numerous books and periodicals. His first book, Beluthahatchie and Other Stories (Golden Gryphon Press, 2000), won the 2001 World Fantasy Award for Best Collection. He lives in Northport, Alabama.
- Author(s)Andy Duncan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleCuriosities Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight21 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.75
- AU $21.83Trending at AU $22.37
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.76
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $56.13
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.