All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCake decoration is an art that can turn your everyday baking into a beautiful display of skill and creativity. With the right instruction anyone can learn how to create marvellous designs following fun, quick and invative techniques. Alan Dunn's Creative Cakes covers a variety of cake decorating methods, ranging from more elaborate designs to several simple and straightforward ideas that can be followed by the amateur cake decorator with ease. The featured concepts are suitable for a variety of occasions, including wedding, engagement, anniversary and birthday cakes and a special section guides the reader through simple step-by-step instructions for elegant and stylish flower decorations. If you are looking for the most inspired and invative cake decoration ideas, this book will exceed your expectations.
- Author BiographyAlan Dunn began at the The British Sugarcraft Guild with his tutor Margaret Morland. He then went on to study the City and Guilds Bakery and Flour Confectionery Courses and aged at only 17, gave his very first demonstration to the Gateshead Branch of The British Sugarcraft Guild. He soon realised that he enjoyed demonstrating and teaching as much as the craft itself - and it was not long before the word had spread around the country about his incredible skills. He then trained to become an accredited emonstrator for the guild.Since then, Alan Dunn has taught extensively throughout the UK, and in also in America, Canada, Japan, Holland, Sweden, The Channel Islands, Brazil, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. His work can often be seen on display on the Table of Honour at sugarcraft exhibitions.He has written nine books on the art of flowermaking and cake decorating and co-authored another three books with Tombi Peck and Tony Warren. He has had numerous articles published in The British Sugarcraft Guild Newsletter, Cakes and Sugarcraft, Cake Decoration Monthly and recently American Cake Decorating Magazine.
- Author(s)Alan Dunn
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight748 g
- Width218 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.11Trending at AU $33.23
- AU $29.82Trending at AU $32.15
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.02
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.