All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $24.96Free postage
- AU $32.59Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAlan Dunn is one of the world leaders in sugar crafting and his expertise and elegant touch come together beautifully in this, his latest book. Alan's stunning life-like floral arrangements are simply breathtaking. Chapter 1 looks at flower and foliage build-ups and shows you how to create all the most popular classic flowers, along with the more unusual and exotic ones. Next follows a chapter on arrangements, showing you how to put together beautiful sprays and displays from the flowers you have learnt to make. Finally, the Cakes chapter showcases a selection of flowers on individual cakes. Along with practical information on everything you need to kw about sugar crafting at the front of the book, this really is your one-stop guide to all things sugar craft.
- Author BiographyAlan started cake decorating at an early age. He has become one of the sugarcraft world's leading authors and is hugely respected for his artistic approach in creating lifelike sugar and cold porcelain flowers. Alan is an accredited demonstrator for The British Sugarcraft Guild. He teaches and demonstrates across Europe, as well as the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Brazil, Japan and most recently South Africa.
- Author(s)Alan Dunn
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/07/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight816 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.