All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph, published on the occasion of the Aspen Art Museum exhibition of Alan Shields (1944-2005) in summer 2016, showcases a comprehensive survey of the artist's expansive practice, which encompassed printmaking, painting, sculpture and installation. Moving easily between these different mediums, Shields, with his deep consideration of material and color, was interested in opening up a broader context of art, creating objects that could be experienced in relation to the movement of the human body.The artworks, essays and interviews in this publication t only examine Shields' layered pieces, but also illustrate his belief in a direct connection between art and life, revealing a multifaceted practice that merges the sculptural, the painterly and the theatrical.
- PublisherAspen Art Museum,US
- Date of Publication16/09/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationAspen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Art Museum,US
- Weight1134 g
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.