Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines UK's relationship with the European Union, together with a scrutiny of global strategic prospects. It covers topics such as ecomy, military and demographic developments.
- Author BiographyPeter Morgan read history at Trinity Hall, Cambridge. Thirty years as an IBM executive included eight years' residence in Paris while assigned to the headquarters of IBM Europe. During a five year appointment as Director General of the Institute of Directors he was involved in the public policy issues relating to the introduction of the Single Market and the preparation for the Maastricht Treaty and the battles over ERM, EMU, the Social Charter and working time. After the IoD he was for eight years a UK delegate to the Brussels-based European Economic and Social Committee which was deeply involved in the development of the EU and its powers, for which he was awarded an MBE in 2003. He has first-hand knowledge of Europe and the EU. He wrote this book to share his insights with a wider audience because Britain's European dilemma has such profound consequences.
- Author(s)Peter Morgan
- PublisherImprint Academic
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationThorverton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImprint Academic
- Weight503 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine76 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.