All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $83.56
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.20
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $42.85
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.27
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.62
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.20
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.61
About this product
- DescriptionSince Alaska is so large and its options so varied, this guide is organized primarily to help travelers zero in on the activity or activities that most appeal to them. The first ten chapters focus solely on adventure travel, each devoted to a single activity. The five regional chapters that follow focus mainly on the basics in a given area of the state -- getting around, shopping, lodging, dining, and entertainment. The objective is t to provide the most information about destinations or attractions, but rather, the most useful information. Any destination or outfitter listed here has made the cut by proving itself a wonderful place to visit or a reliable company with which to do business.
- Author(s)Melissa DeVaughn
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content NoteMaps and tables throughout
- Weight642 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.