Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionAlaska Gold Rush Sudoku is the perfect book for anyone who loves Sudoku and is crazy about Alaska. Full of Sudoku puzzles, and tons of Alaska trivia, you'll learn lots of interesting facts about the '49th Great State of Alaska' you can't find anywhere else. On each page is a full size puzzle, accompanied by an interesting tidbit about Alaska. Behind the scenes and on the cover is the 1999 award-winning Gold Rush Centennial Alaska License Plate design, created by Alaskan artist, Kathy Sarns. Sarns, kwn world-wide for her colorful Alaska bicycle jerseys lends her talent to this book providing the cover artwork and background for each puzzle page. This design won the Best Plate in the United States award for the best designed license plate in the country. Now you can hold this award winning license plate in your hand as you do these challenging Sudoku puzzles. This is the perfect puzzle book for anyone who lives in Alaska, loves Alaska, has lived in Alaska, is visiting Alaska or has ever dreamed of visiting Alaska. The puzzles were created by Alaskan Sudoku Artist Cheryl Kirk, a computer book author and award-winning journalist. 100 Puzzles from easy to difficult, along with lots of unusual Alaska trivia will keep you entertained for hours on end.
- Author(s)Cheryl,L Kirk
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- Place of PublicationAnchorage
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight164 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.