All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is like a good book report. It tells eugh about people, places and events that actually occur in Alaska to grab your interest without ruining your trip.
- Author BiographyAuthor was born in Colorado. He helped MacArthur return to the Philippines and upon completing the task, headed for Alaska and, to date, has found no reason to leave. He has flown all over the northern and western part of Alaska from Seward, on the western coast, to Eagle, on the Yukon River near the Canadian border. He never kept the detailed logbook since he could justify his time, if necessary, by his engine and aircraft logbooks which are mandatory. To establish time, just add up the engines he has worn out. It totals something over 20,000 hours. He holds both engine and airframe mechanic licenses plus commercial and instument. He established a trading post at Tanana, on the Yukon River and, naturally, that was the headquarters for his flying business.
- Author(s)Glenn R. Gregory
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication21/12/2005
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.