All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe tale of a school principal who makes a difficult decision to give up the security of his profession and purchase a remote lodge in Alaska.
- Author BiographyBarney Sabo was the son of a coal miner in Western Pennsylvania. Witnessing the tough life of the coal mining profession, Sabo was determined not to work in the mines, and played football and ran track with the hope of getting a college scholarship. After receiving several scholarships, his career was cut short with a knee injury. After college he continued in a variety of professions: gas station attendant, laborer, shipyard welder, Alaska fish-cannery worker, bouncer, military security agent, park ranger, beer deliveryman, and finally as teacher, football coach, and secondary school principal.
- Author(s)Barney G. Sabo
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2001
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.