All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree tales of wonderThree quests for greatnessThree feats of imagination Norton Juster, author of the beloved classic The Phantom Tollbooth, shares spellbinding stories that entertain and delight. The first is of Alberic and his endless search for wisdom will his journey satisfy him in the end? The second reveals a boy with illusions and a princess with kingdom. The third is the tale of the richest monarch in the world and the poorest. What they discover is as amusing as it is unexpected.With beautiful illustrations by Domenico Gli, Alberic the Wise and Other Journeys is a book as rich in meaning as it is fun to read.
- Author BiographyNorton Juster is the author of the beloved classic The Phantom Tollbooth, which has sold more than two million copies since it was first published nearly 50 years ago. He is also an architect and the author of other highly acclaimed children's books, including The Dot and the Line, which was made into an Academy Award-winning film, and The Hello, Goodbye Window, illustrated by Chris Raschka, which received the Caldecott Medal.
- Author(s)Norton Juster
- PublisherYearling Books
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight68 g
- Width134 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Domenico Gnoli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.