All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeachers of Future theoretical physicist and Nobel Prize recipient Albert Einstein thought he would amount to thing. Everybody is a genius, he said. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its life believing that it is stupid. Einstein ted that creativity and deep-thinking were humans' most powerful tools. He is responsible for the general theory of relativity and so much more. This title includes primary sources, sidebars, prompts and activities, charts and graphs, and much more. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Core Library is an imprint of Abdo Publishing Company.
- Author(s)Jennifer Joline Anderson
- PublisherCore Library
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGreat Minds of Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCore Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width184 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.