All listings for this product
About this product
- Description- The format of the series is unique, with humorous, cartoon-like original illustrations from the author.- This series is printed in a dozen different languages worldwide; more than two million copies of the English editions have been sold since its initial publication.- Special sales potential in museum gift shops.- Perfect for developing scientists and critical thinkers.- Emphasizes the hard work, patience, and fearless curiosity needed to do great science.
- Author(s)Mike Venezia
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGetting to Know the World's Greatest Inventors & Scientists (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width119 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Venezia
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.