All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of kwledge, this fascinating little book covers some 1300 plus place names in the province of Alberta. Included within are hamlets, villages, towns and cities, as well as mountain peaks, rivers, lakes and first nations communities. From A to Z, all the way from Abbot Pass to Zigadenus Lake, you'll learn about the origins of the names, famous inhabitants and interesting tidbits.
- Author(s)Larry Donovan,Tom Monto
- PublisherDragon Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication24/01/2007
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDragon Hill Publishing
- Weight232 g
- Width55 mm
- Height209 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.