About this product
- DescriptionMang Pitong and his family are poor rice farmers in the Philippines. But one warm day, their female carabao unexpectedly gives birth to the most incredible surprise anyone has ever seen: a pink, albi calf name Albi. Good luck begins to come for Mang Pitong's family and their crop is so abundant they are able to save money to buy land of their own. But they're t the only ones surprised, pretty soon they find themselves in a greater challenge than they bargained for. A heartwarming tale of family, friendship, culture, and the importance of being different. Told as a simple fable, Albi the Pink Carabao is an endearing story every child will identify with.
- Author BiographyNorma Pablo was born and raised in the Philippines and earned her degree from the University of the Philippines. She loves to observe and take photographs of the creatures in her garden and backyard. Currently, she and her family reside in the United States.
- Author(s)Norma V Pablo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Peter David
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.