All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough examination of the relationship between young people's drinking and exposure to media representations of alcohol, including alcohol marketing and advertising.
- Author BiographyAuthor Anders Hansen: Anders Hansen is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Media and Communication at the University of Leicester, UK. He is Associate Editor of the journal Environmental Communication, Secretary to the International Environmental Communication Association, and Chair and Convenor of the IAMCR s Working Group on Environmental Issues, Science and Risk Communication. His research focuses primarily on media roles in the communication, representation and construction of environmental issues, science and health.
- Author(s)Anders Hansen,Barrie Gunter,Maria Touri
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight511 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.