All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the pleiotropic effects of ethal in animal and cell culture models through a collection of detailed procedures written by experts in the field. Sections present clearly defined models of ethal exposure, recent advances in the development of specific methodologies to mimic the impact of ethal metabolism in cultured cells, and methodologies to investigate a variety of cells and tissues that are kwn to be disrupted by ethal, amongst other topics.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number447
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight664 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLaura E. Nagy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.