All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionA review of the effectiveness of key strategies designed to achieve a significant reduction in levels of problem drinking. These strategies are described and assessed by some of the world's authorities on the use of alcohol and its related problems.
- Author(s)Martin A. Plant,etc.
- PublisherFree Association Books
- Date of Publication01/02/1997
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFree Association Books
- Weight490 g
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.