Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAlcoholism: A Review of Its Characteristics, Etiology, Treatment, and Controversies provides an accurate picture of the current state of research and treatment effectiveness in the field of alcoholism. Using compelling evidence, Irving Maltzman describes how the field has been distorted by the behavior therapy approach. A distinguished experimental psychologist at the University of California, Los Angeles, Professor Maltzman has written a comprehensive, important work marked by incisive argument. Alcoholism is an excellent reference for academics as well as professionals working in addictions treatment.
- Author(s)Irving Maltzman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight617 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.