All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the fifteen invited papers delivered at the NATO International Conference on Experimental and Behavioral Appro- aches to Alcoholism, held August 28 through September 1, 1977, at the Solstrand Fjord Hotel, Os, Norway. The editors of the book were Co-Directors of that conference. As well, 65 other scientists from 12 countries in the free world presented scientific papers on ex- perimental and behavioral topics of relevance to alcoholism at the meeting. A most receptive audience of almost 200 persons also par- ticipated actively in the discussions which followed every invited and contributed paper. The beauty of Norway, the hospitality of the proprietors of the Sol strand Fjord Hotel, the aura of Grieg and Troldhaugen, the en- thusiasm of the speakers and participants - all combined to make the conference most memorable for those who attended it. Many persons and institutions deserve special thanks for their part in the success of the conference. Among these persons are Dr.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- Series TitleNATO Conference Series / III Human Factors
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight713 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byG. Alan Marlatt,Peter E. Nathan
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.