All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is t a test --every New Yorker's worst nightmare is about to become a reality. New Yorkers aren't easily intimidated, but someone is doing their best to scare them, badly: why? After two inexplicable high-tech attacks, the city that never sleeps is on edge. Detective Michael Bennett, along with his old pal, the FBI's Emily Parker, have to catch the shadowy criminals who claim responsibility--but they're as good at concealing their identities as they are at wreaking havoc. In the wake of a shocking assassination, Bennett begins to suspect that these mysterious events are just the prelude to the biggest threat of all. Soon he's racing against the clock, and against the most destructive enemy he's faced yet, to save his beloved city--before everyone's worst nightmare becomes a reality.
- Author BiographyJames Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
- Author(s)James Patterson,Michael Ledwidge
- PublisherLittle Brown and Company
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Brown and Company
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byDanny Mastrogiorgio
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time510
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.