Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionTHIS BOOK SHARES the struggle of a couple who faced the onset of dementia early in their marriage. Like many of us, Mel and Aleta had visions of a full life, filled with possibilities. They had dreams of growing old together and traveling the world. They believed in education and raised their children emphasizing how education was the one gift that one could steal. Little did they kw that dementia was a thief that could take their dreams away. The book portrays their life story from the beginning and how Mel continues to keep his promise, Till death do us part.
- Author(s)Melecio A Valdez
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.