All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorld Soccer Legends series for young readers Everything you need to kw about most exciting clubs and the best players on the planet. Alex Morgan Gold medal winner and Athlete of the Year One of the most exciting players on the scene, Alex Morgan has rocketed into the top echelon of world soccer stars. At just 22, she was the number one pick in the Women's Professional Soccer draft and the youngest player on the U.S. team in the FIFA World Cup. Now a member of the Portland Thorns, Morgan has already amassed a string of accomplishments. In 2012 she won an Olympic gold medal and was also named the U.S. Soccer Female Athlete of the Year. The book includes details of her historic early career, vivid photos of her electric force on the field, impressive stats, and fun facts and little-kwn information about this popular player on the rise.
- Author BiographyIllugi Jokulsson is a journalist, editor, and author based in Iceland.
- Author(s)Illugi Jokulsson
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWorld Soccer Legends
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Reading AgeFrom 1
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.10Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.