All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMark is the popular boy at school, who always has the latest trainers, the newest phone and the best MP3 player. He isn't always very nice, and he can be a bit of a bully, but everyone wants to be his friend. But one day Mark picks on the wrong person: Alex may t have the latest, coolest designer trainers, and his parents may be divorced, but he is a much-loved Child of the Universe, and Archangel Michael is always there to help him when he's unhappy or in trouble, and today is exception.
- Author(s)Rachel Williams
- PublisherNew Generation Publishing
- Date of Publication17/07/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Generation Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.