All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander Graham Bell: Famous Inventor was written to support the Common Core State Standards for English/Language Arts. Detailed ink renderings, photographs, and illustrations highlight the life and times of Alexander Graham Bell. Carefully leveled text explains his early beginnings and his amazing invention. CCSS English Language Arts Strands & Standards: Literacy.RI.1.1, Literacy.L.1.2
- Author(s)Mike Biehn
- PublisherRosen Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRosen Common Core Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Classroom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.