All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander Romavitch Luria is widely recognized as one of the most prominent neuropsychologists of the twentieth century. This book - written by his long-standing colleague and published in Russian by Moscow University Press in 1992, fifteen years after his death - is the first serious volume from outside the Luria family devoted to his life and work, and includes the most comprehensive bibliography available anywhere of Luria's writings.
- Author(s)Evgenia D. Homskaya
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitlePlenum Series in Russian Neuropsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1040 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Tupper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.