All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFairy Tales Retold: Alexander and the Golden Bird is a classic folk tale, rewritten with children and adolescents in mind. The plot and characters are the same, with added dialogue, names, events and characters. It is a n-violent, vividly believable story for children today. This tale is meant to be read out loud, providing many opportunities for children to learn vocabulary words, practice skills like drawing, retelling a story, following map directions and to discuss values, moral issues, and character traits. It is very important to speak to children about right and wrong behavior, and this story is a great springboard. Follow our hero Alexander, defender of men, as he embarks on an exciting journey to find the Golden Bird. He is assisted by a magical talking fox, from the Golden Castle, through the Village, rth to Celestial Palace, west to Diamond Kingdom, south to Southern Castle where he is reunited with his missing Cassandra, and back again on his quest, which takes him to foreign lands and many adventures that will capture the imagination. Enjoy Alexander and the Golden Bird a t so Grimm tale. Please share it with your children, nieces, nephews, students, parents, grandparents and friends.
- Author BiographyKaren Thomas was born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Her background in teaching and architecture, combined with her passion for storytelling and cooking, have turned her attention to writing. After living in Mexico, Colombia, England, and Florida, she now lives in the beautiful island where she was born, surrounded by her loving family and many wonderful friends.
- Author(s)Karen Thomas
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.