All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThrough iconic architectural buildings and urban spaces, Arrechea plays with and entices the viewer to question issues of control, power, surveillance and one's role within these categories. Arrechea's work is ultimately a provocative exercise of criticism to the kwn structures of power in our time.
- Author BiographyAlexandre Arrechea was born in Trinidad, Cuba, in 1970. He graduated from the Instituto Superior de Arte (isa) in Havana in 1994. He was a founding member of the collective Los Carpinteros (1991-2003). As a solo artist, Arrechea represented his homeland in the first ever Cuban Pavilion at the Venice Biennale (2011). Among his recent solo exhibitions are dos, Casado Santapau gallery, Madrid (2013) and Nolimits, Park Avenue Mall Project, New York (2013).
- Author(s)Alexandre Arrechea
- PublisherTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Content Note180 colour, 75 b.&w.
- Weight2109 g
- Width238 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.