All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume in the Library of Christian Classics series offers fresh translations of selected works of Clement and Origen of Alexandria. Long recognized for the quality of its translations, introductions, explanatory tes, and indexes, the Library of Christian Classics provides scholars and students with modern English translations of some of the most significant Christian theological texts in history. Through these works--each written prior to the end of the sixteenth century--contemporary readers are able to engage the ideas that have shaped Christian theology and the church through the centuries.
- Author BiographyHenry Chadwick was Regis Professor of Divinity at the University of Cambridge in England prior to his death in 2008. He is the author of many books, including Early Christian Thought and the Classical Tradition and Boethius: The Consolations of Music, Logic, Theology, and Philosophy. He was also General Editor of the Oxford History of the Christian Church. J. E. L. Oulton is the author of Eusebius: Ecclesiastical History, Volumes I & II, and Holy Communion And Holy Spirit: A Study In Doctrinal Relationships.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1954
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleLibrary of Christian Classics
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byHenry Chadwick,J.E.L. Oulton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.