All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe queen is trapped inside her own mind, her Serve has been captured by Darkness, and the Navare are launching an attack in just a matter of days. Lamar and Layal must lead the vampire masses in a battle against evil. It won't be an easy task. The Navare are nasty beasts, vampires given in to the call of Darkness. They have strength in numbers, a leader who is spiritually connected to their once queen Alecia, and a ton of twisted demons on their side. For the vampires, its either find a way to wake Alexa or stand and fight. Which path should they choose when either may lead to their demise?
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Chicago, IL, writing has always been a passion of mine. I dabble in artistic creations of all sorts but at the end of the day, its the pen that my hand itches to hold. I had never considered following my dream to be a writer because I was told There is no money in writing. So I chose the path most often traveled. Now working at my day job in a law office, I look at my two year old son and ask myself, how can I inspire him to follow his dreams, reach for the stars, if I never had the guts to do it myself. So here I am, age 25, unleashing the plethora of characters and their crazy adventurous worlds into the realm of readers. Hoping to inspire not only my son but myself.
- Author(s)Jessica Cage
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDebbi Watson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.