All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone was thrilled when mean girl Sydney moved away, but the new girl Olivia is even worse. Everytime she passes Alexis in the hallway, she sayssomething nasty to her. Not only that, she has all the girls in the Best Friends Club make jokes about Alexis as well. Alexis has idea what's goingon...until she remembers an off-hand remark she made to a friend about Olivia. It wasn't meant to be mean, but obviously Olivia took it the wrong way.Alexis is willing to admit some blame, but is Olivia willing to call off the hate campaign? It doesn't seem likely!
- Author BiographyCoco Simon always dreamed of opening a cupcake bakery but she's afraid she would eat all the profits. When she's not daydreaming about cupcakes, Coco edits children's books and has written close to 100 books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes she's eaten. Cupcake Diaries is the first time Coco has mixed her love of cupcakes with writing.
- Author(s)Coco Simon
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Cupcake Diaries
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.