All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlfred's Basic Mandolin Method 1 features clear, well-paced instruction that makes learning the mandolin easy and fun. This book covers all the basics, including how to hold your mandolin, tuning your mandolin, right- and left-hand techniques, reading music, chords, strumming patterns, songs, and how to read TAB. The CD includes demonstrations of songs and examples.
- Author(s)L C Harnsberger,Ron Manus
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred's Basic Method
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.