All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents needing to review and improve their te-naming and interval-naming skills will benefit greatly from these well-prepared Notespeller Books. Each book provides a variety of written activities that reinforce te reading concepts presented in the Lesson Books. Correlates page-by-page with the Lesson Books, but may also serve as an effective supplement to other pia methods.
- Author(s)E Lancaster,Gayle Kowalchyk
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred's Basic Piano Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 2 &
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight181 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.